Welcome to a short introduction to the art of Bodypainting.
Draw a rough design with a soft eye-liner…
The paint is watersolvable and not harmful to the skin.
It can make the skin dry so I recomend to use a skinlotion first.
Paint with a fat “theater-makeup”, using brushes, sponges or other soft “tools”. Air-brush is also an option.
| Common questions asked behind my back:
- Can the skin breathe under the paint?
- Does the paint dry completely or does it smear?
It smears but one can spray over the design with a special varnish so it smears less.
- What kind of paint do you use?
There are different kinds on the market, I used a brand called Kryolan.
- How long does it take to paint?
A design like these on this page, takes about 3 hours to paint.
- How does the paint come off?
3 minutes under the shower with water and soap (sorry, no photos…)
Thanks for the attention