At Camp Møller 27 July, Marielyst. 11 pax.
The cray fish buffet.
From the left, in the front:
- Thin bread (tunnbröd) rolls with cream cheese/cilantro spread, salad and smoked salmon. Recipe (in Swedish)
- Prawn and mango salad with bulgur. Recpie (in Swedish)
- 6 kg of cray fish. Defrost slowly in its own liqour. We all prefered the Chinese Jumbo from ICA to Kräftkungen, also ICA.
In the back:
- Home made Aioli and mayo
- Tomato sallad with mozzarella
- Fennel and yellow pepper julienne
- “Västerbotten ost”
- Västerbotten cheese pie (ostpaj). Recipe (in Swedish) (We used mushrooms insted of chanterelle)
- Cray fish tails
- Home made bread.
Served with cold beer, white wine and snaps.
Special “snaps bibs”.
See you next year 🙂